Our half-day kindergarten programs follow the school curriculum and school calendar to give students a full day of learning. Our kindergarten programs emphasize individualized learning and social emotional development. The classroom and curriculum are designed to allow for the child’s exploration and experimentation. Children are encouraged to develop skills in self-direction and decision making with the support of teachers who carefully guide them in ways that preserve their self-esteem.
Quality Aspects of Our Kindergarten Program:
- Programs follow the school curriculum to give students a full day of learning
- Individualized learning guided by each child’s twice a year
- Strong emphasis on building social-emotional skills
- Strong Literacy and Language instruction
- Affordable rates and CCAP approved facility
- Before and after school care available in addition to the extended education program
- Follows the school calendar
Located at these Elementary Schools
Learning Grove – Harrison
498 S State St.
Harrison, OH 4503
Learn More »
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students
Learning Grove admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and other school-administered programs.